How to Add Images to your Profile
Let's get visual - add images to your profile.
Get into the habit of naming your work photos.
How To Add Images to Your Profile
Click to Jump
Find your Profile
Activate Edit Mode
- Select the Blue Pencil in the top right corner of your profile.
- Your Portfolio will now be in Edit Mode
- Click the “+” to open your Media Library.
Upload files Tab
- Upload filesChoose to upload from your device or drag and drop images.
- Please resize your images to 100KB or less. Your page will load faster.
Select your Image
Media Library Tab
- Uploaded files go to your Media Library.
- They remain here until deleted.
Add Alt Text!
- A good format to follow:
- Prop House / ABC Rentals Logo
- Prop Stylist / Alex Smith Bio Image
- Search engine crawlers read this text to index and rank your profile.
- This increases your chances of your photo appearing in Google searches.
ArtCube Nation caters to visual industries and we are primed to want larger, high-resolution images for printing!
We do want to provide Film Industry job opportunities and let your profile shine and also provide a platform that loads quickly overall.
Print resolution is not what your website needs nor does ArtCube Nation.
Take a minute and look over these tips to save you storage space, and better indexing of your page!