I’m moving out of my beloved studio in Bushwick. My beautiful window spot is becoming available for $425/month for September 1st. This is a private space in a shared studio – two 6ft tall walls we built separate the two spaces (and there’s some storage space in between the walls). My studio mate is a super talented oil painter in her 30s.
I am open to leaving/selling some of my furniture as I’m downsizing.
To sum it up:
* giant windows, lots of light
* high ceilings
* private space at the window within a shared space
* probably around 125 square ft
* storage space
* amazing artist studio building in prime Bushwick
* off the Morgan L
* Coffee Shop in the building
* slop sinks by the bathrooms.
* access to the backyard for spray painting/ wood cutting
* freight elevator/loading dock
* prime Bushwick Open Studios spot if Covid is ever over.
*$425 monthly plus utilities (It’s usually about $20-40)
Please email me with any questions/ to set up a viewing (masks required).