Shop assistant / Installer
HILT PROJECTS — http://www.hiltprojects.com/ — is looking for an assistant to help our fabrication team. We are a small fabrication studio located in east Brooklyn that produces dynamic and refined visual work for experiential marketing campaigns, retail environments, fine artists, and events.
We’re looking for a individual who can assist our carpenters, painters, and project managers here in our Brooklyn shop, as well as assist with on-site installation when necessary.
• assist team with hands-on fabrication of project elements — including basic assembly, prep-work (sanding etc), and packing
• maintain shop cleanliness and organization
• has a basic understanding of certain shop tools (measuring tape, drill, drivers, electric sander)
• is comfortable with occasional heavy lifting
• follows directions and has a willingness to learn new shop skills, including more advanced equipment etc.
• flexible schedule and is available to work evenings / weekends when necessary
• license and experience driving truck in NYC a big plus! (not required)
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]