Hello! I work for the studio of a well-known visual artist (anonymous for this listing) based in Harlem, and we’re seeking a highly skilled fabricator to join our team. Job description below. Please send a resume and brief letter of interest to: [email protected]. And please feel free to write with any questions. Cheers!
Internationally renowned artist is seeking a skilled craftsperson to fabricate artworks in a fast-paced, challenging, and creative environment.
– responsible for assigned artwork fabrication in the studio.
– receives instructions from Artist and works in close collaboration with the Production Manager.
Tasks and responsibilities:
– oversees the technical development, sampling, organization and fabrication of artworks in the studio.
Qualifications and personal skills:
– experience in the fabrication and handling of artworks.
– fabrication expertise in a wide range of materials and processes, especially mold making and woodworking.
– very high level of organization.
– highly motivated with strong work ethic and punctuality.
– familiarity with OSHA standards.
– driver’s license.
COVID-19 plan in place