Cut and paste from LeNoble Lumber‘s email
First and foremost, we hope that you, your families and your colleagues are all safe and well.
We’re excited to inform you that LeNoble Lumber will be Re-Opening for normal business on Monday, May 4th!
We thank you all for your patience and understanding during these unprecedented times. We made the decision to close in late March for the health and safety of our employees, customers and the community at large. It was a difficult decision, but the right decision.
Some of our procedures have changed in order to make the LeNoble Lumber experience a safer experience for our customers and employees. Our Customer Safety Plan is below.
We’re looking forward to supporting all your needs and will continue to provide all our customers with the quality, service and professionalism you have valued in the past.
LeNoble Lumber’s Customer Safety Plan
· Test all employees for active COVID-19 infection prior to re-opening. Conduct daily checks for symptoms of illness and ensure employees stay home when they are sick with fever, coughing, and sneezing. Every employee’s temperature will be taken at the start of each day and when otherwise indicated.
· Regularly Clean and Disinfect the workplace, especially surfaces that people touch frequently.
· Provide every employee with masks and gloves, which must be worn at all times.
· Make sure every employee has easy access to hand washing, cleaning and sanitation supplies, and encourage all employees to practice good hygiene.
· Maintain safe and adequate distancing between employees and between employees and customers.
· Customers who are picking up orders should remain in their vehicles and call our office when they arrive. Their material and any paperwork will be brought to the customer’s vehicle. Only LeNoble Lumber employees will be permitted in the Warehouse.
· Customers will be encouraged to place all orders by phone, email or text. Customers who need to enter the sales office are required to wear masks and remain in the designated area in front of the counter.
· Our drivers will maintain a safe distance (at least 6 feet) from customers when making deliveries and are required to wear masks and gloves at all times.
· Customers will no longer be required to sign proofs of delivery when picking up material or when accepting a delivery. With customer approval, LeNoble Employees will sign the proof of delivery, note the name of the customer accepting the material, and take photos of the customer accepting the material and of the material.
· Outside Sales employees will limit in-person interactions with customers. When in-person visits to customer locations are required, sales personnel must wear masks and maintain a safe distance (at least 6 feet) from customers.
LeNoble Lumber Co., Inc.
38-20 Review Avenue
Long Island City, NY 11101
(800) 453-6625 (4-LENOBLE)
Email: [email protected]